My neighbor was a medicine public company officer; meanwhile my father just a public private officer. My neighbor's child is my classmate and he is clever as mine. Unfortunately, he cannot continue to study at the university; on the other hand, I have passed my graduate.
My friend's life is not simple as mine and he has a more expensive house and more expensive vehicles. He used to wear expensive shirt, shoes, and bag.
Live below your means is important for you. Do not afraid your friend will mock you. You need money in future so keep your money for the future.
Here some example to live below your means
1. Use simple shirt. Do not buy the mark name brand buy the comfortable.
2. Do not buy luxurious car if cheap car could pick you to office or school
3. Do not use credit card because it will load you with high interest. If you are late to pay the bill, you should pay the fine.
4. Do not often to eat outside. Cook your food by yourself because it is cheaper and more health.
5. Buy anything at groceries to thrift some dollar. As consequently, you should buy more products. For example, you should buy a dozen shirt at the groceries because the groceries do not allow you to buy a shirt.
6. Buy DVD Movie than going to cinema. It will cut you some bucks.
7. Hire book from the public library than buying it at bookstore.
8. Do not buy the expensive cell phone if you do not need it. Use simple phone that is able for communicate and sms.
9. Go to office or school with public transportation such as subway, train, bus or tram.